Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRT Question

Frequency of injections can certainly vary from person to person. It's important to remember that half lives are population averages. Some are faster, some are even slower.

If you aren't feeling well with one frequency, there is little harm in trialing another frequency for a short duration.

Some good post above op! What it all boils down to is what works best for you and your metabolism as well as your lifestyle. Only a competent physician, self-education and proper BW will get you where you need/want to be.

I prefer twice per week injections and do just fine. Others may ultimately do better once per week if they don't handle injections well on their own, or if BW dictates they may be better once per week. What I mean by that is, those with higher than desired SHBG may benefit from the larger once per week protocol as it will "push" down their SHBG moreso than the smaller twice per week protocol will.

In essence, it's why you need doctors that are experienced and experts in their field. Exactly why LT.com was developed.

kel

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    My TRT protocol was the same in the beginning. 200mg/test c/biweekly. After much "haggling" with my doc, split it out into weekly injections.

No need to "frontload" your trt dose. Just be patient. Total time to experience all TRT related benefits can be up to three (3) years.
    Benefits of TRT still show up for years...
    awaiting androxal...