Thread: Very Low Testosterone levels

Very Low Testosterone levels

Hello, I am new to this site and am hoping that i can get some answers. I've been given some information but nothing that has been extremely helpful. Roughly two years ago I began experiencing very low levels of energy and started showing signs of depression. I went to my family physican and he prescribed me anti-depression medication. After that I began experiencing all types of problems. I started having vision issues, anxiety, sleep apnea, put on weight but only in my chest and face, chronic pain, Krohn's disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, borderline diabetes, daytime fatigue, low sex drive, all at the age of 28. I was a very active male---played all high school sports etc.....the doctor did some blood work and it came back that my liver enzymes were all out of whack. I than had to have emergency gal bladder surgery. All of this without medical insurance. Also the test came back that my testosterone level was at a 62. I spoke with a guy who had a lot of experience with this and said that he had only ever met 1 person that was below 100. My doctor put me on injections ever two weeks but I didn't see any results. He than put me on a compound and it made my entire chest break out in a very bad rash, so he discontinued that. After I had the rash issue I went back to his office for two follow up visits and he charged me over $400 and I was told that until that balance was paid he would not see me or call in any of my medications. I have not had employment for over two years and do not have any type of income or insurance. I have been waiting for a disability hearing for two years and was finally given a date on Jan 16 2012. Also the blood test showed that my Vitamin D level was at a 8. I was put on Vitamin D medication but again my doctor will not call in any medications for me. I am on 12 different medications and have no access to them. There is a low income treatment facility here but they cannot prescribe 80% of the medications that I am on. I also have a Gastro doctor that specializes in Krohn's treatment but not in any of the other areas that I am having problems. I do receive patient assistance for two of the medications that I am on, but the rest are not medications that I can apply for. I need as much information as I can to try and begin feeling normal again. I honestly don't know how bad these levels are, and my doctor has never seemed to concerned about them. However, when I go to my hearing I want to have as much information as I possible can in hopes that I will get my appeal approved and be able to get insurance and start my life again. Any information would be greatly appreciated and thank you for taking the time to read this. My email is blint792@yahoo.com. Thank you so much Brian

Hello Brian:

We are sorry to hear of your medical problems and lack of insurance. From an informational standpoint, our website lowtestosterone.com should provide you with a wealth of information regarding the condition, symptoms and proposed treatment of low Testosterone. While we can't advise specifically on anything medically, we can also point you to Testerone.com which is a Total Testosterone Recovery System that is available without a prescription. The site is offering a buy 1 get 1 free special right now. Perhaps that can help in the meantime. Best wishes.