Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At what age did you decide on TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    I am SO glad there are doctors who understand now that "normal" is not optimal and is "normal" is NOT the normal any longer.
    My test totals now run around 900 to 1200.............. I take 200mgs Eth ew (1 shot 3.5 days and my doctor is fine with those levels as long as my E2 and PSA numbers are good.
    I think we are rewriting the normal standard.............just like working out............its what works for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    My test totals now run around 900 to 1200.............. I take 200mgs Eth ew (1 shot 3.5 days and my doctor is fine with those levels as long as my E2 and PSA numbers are good.
    I think we are rewriting the normal standard.............just like working out............its what works for you!!
    That's great! I've seen docs who've freaked out due to their patient crossing the 500 level and claiming they're at a risk of heart attack. This is the reality of what many people have to deal with, physicians who understand testosterone treatment as well as they understand the inner-core workings of the planet Neptune. We can say with confidence all the physicians in the lowtestosterone.com network have a strong, firm grip on not only healthy testosterone treatment, but treatment that is designed to improve the individual's health and wellbeing. You won't find any better.

HRT Specailist
    I was 31. But needed it since I was mid-20's. Just never wanted to admit it and tried everything OTC to solve my issues. Silly me!

Do you all know what your levels are since you started HRT? My levels are fairly level at 860 with 100mg twice a week. Started TRT at age 31. Was shocked at how low my testosterone levels where at my age and I definitely blame my early steroid use to that.

HRT Specailist
    Do you all know what your levels are since you started HRT? My levels are fairly level at 860 with 100mg twice a week. Started TRT at age 31. Was shocked at how low my testosterone levels where at my age and I definitely blame my early steroid use to that.
    Same here, lost my natty T to AAS use. 100mg per week (50mg subQ twice weekly) yeilds a 700+ for me.

I am SO glad there are doctors who understand now that "normal" is not optimal and is "normal" is NOT the normal any longer.
    I think for most doctors, "normal" simply means not dead or dying.

Think I was 50 or so when I started. Pit tumor kicked my T down to a 59 level.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Think I was 50 or so when I started. Pit tumor kicked my T down to a 59 level.
    So how'd you get rid of the tumor?

I didn't. It's not growing so it's staying put for now.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I didn't. It's not growing so it's staying put for now.
    how often do you get it Xrayed to verify hasn't started growing again?