Hi all..I am just 22..this past year I experimented a little with prohormones...(stupid I know)..did some last summer, then again last month I took something that had epistane in it...after a few days I noticed some major changes in my mood and lowered sex drive..stopped taking after 11 days...and then got blood work done...test was low at 319, and lh and fsh were both at 1..doctor said my puitutary was basically not responding. Before taking this epistane (april 4) I was completely normal..very high sex drive, happy, passionate, affectionate, excited for life, loving etc. But since then I am a whole different person..I feel very disconnected from my family, friends, girlfriend...I have no passion or excitement for life..and I can't feel any happy emotions..I basically feel dead inside...my endo said to wait a month and get blood work again...but I just wanted to see if anyone on her can relate to my symptoms...is this what low T feels like? or is something else going on too? I feel like someone took scissors and cut every bond I had with anyone, and I there is a cloud over my heart/head. Being young, will I bounce back and return to my old self? Really struggling over here with what is going on, and no doctor has really said anything to me except wait.

thanks for any help.