Thread: Anastrozole RX

Anastrozole RX

When I met with my LowT Dr he verbally told me that my rX for Anastrozole was going to be to take a 1/4 tablet 2X a week 24 hours after test C injection. I am getting ready to take my first dose now and saw that the note on the prescription bottle said to take 1/2 tablet by mouth twice a week as directed by physician... Should I just take 1/2 tonight and call his office in the morning or is it not really a big deal either way?

HRT Specailist
    Take a quarter tablet tonight and call the doc tomorrow.

Breaking these tiny tablets into quarters is difficult. Are there any smaller dose options from the pharmacy?

HRT Specailist
    A compounding pharmacy can dose capsules in any dosage. That would have to be ordered by your doctor of course. They really are tiny pills. I use a pill cutter I got from walgreens and that seems to do the trick.

Called doc today and it was supposed to be 1/4. I got my pill cutter from walgreens also. It may not be 100% perfect but over 2 weeks I will get the 1 gram. One might be 3/16 of a gram and one might be 5/16 but overall it will equal out is my thoughts. Might even lose 1/16 to dust, little bastards are small.

I've tried the deluxe pill cutter and still feel I lose a lot to dust and don't have a lot of confidence in dosage present in those crumb sized quarter pills.

Is there anyone getting other options of Arimidex doses from their compounding pharmacy? What options have been provided and how well have they worked? Please share your experiences.

Figured I would use my existing thread.

I reconstituted my first vial of HCG last week. Set it in the back of my refrigerator so it was out of the way. Go to inject just now, bottle is frozen. Will it be ok once it thaws?

On the same note of HCG, how long is it good for? Does it expire?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    Figured I would use my existing thread.

I reconstituted my first vial of HCG last week. Set it in the back of my refrigerator so it was out of the way. Go to inject just now, bottle is frozen. Will it be ok once it thaws?

On the same note of HCG, how long is it good for? Does it expire?
    It's still good. That won't hurt your HCG but don't let it happen to your testosterone

The bottle should have an exp. date on it. However, reconstituted HCG will last at minimum 60 days. We have plenty of data that shows it will last 120 days. After the 120 mark, it will begin to lose approximately 10% of its potency per month.

Thanks. Yea, it would have to get pretty cold in my medicine cabinet to get my test to freeze.