Thread: Test cyp turned cloudy?

Test cyp turned cloudy?

I just started with lowT.com and got my prescription box last week which came with 2 vials of test cyp. When they arrived everything looked fine and I stored them in my closet (no temp swings there). When I got my stuff out today I noticed the un-opened vial has turned very cloudy with what looks like water droplets in it maybe? The vial I opened and have been using looks fine. I am going to give the pharmacy a call about it this morning but was curious as to the frequency of this, my test cyp came from a compounding pharmacy.
    Thanks!

Would it be possible to upload a picture?

Here is a pic. I talked to the pharmacy and they were going to call me back and give instructions on returning it but they didn't get back to me today.

photo.jpg

Our compounding pharmacys are great. If you are ever dissatisfied with the "look" of your vial or develop an allergy with an oil base they use just send it back and they will recompound it for you. If your disatified with their product Give Brett @ hallandale a call. I got to be honest this vial looks fine to me. They use 3 different oils to compound test medications. Cottonseed oil, sesame seed oil and grape seed oil. The last vial was probably just compounded with a different oil thats why you notice a difference. Nothing to be alarmed about.

Thanks for the reply. They did get back to me and replaced the vial.

Yeah it really didn't look right to me. Here is another picture with it next to the other vial I received with it. The vial on the left looked like the one on the right when I got it and it turned cloudy as pictured after a few days. Do people actually inject stuff that is cloudy like that when it comes completely translucent? This is all new to me and I don't want to waste peoples time sending stuff back if its really ok.

photo1.jpg

Your supposed to shake and warm the vials which will dissolve any crystals that form. I don't know if the cloudy is from that or not. I would ask a pharmacist.