Thread: Bloodwork results

Bloodwork results

In July I was at 170 and have started feeling really bad in the past month. Went to the doctor and he increased my dosage to 200 every two weeks. I just had more blood work done and found out my testosterone is now 142 my Lh progesterone is 1.1 dhea sulfate fsh 113 , Any advice? 142 is as low as I have ever been

If you're injecting or using any type of testosterone, your LH is always going to be low. That comes with it as supplementing with testosterone forces the body to stop producing LH.

More than likely, you're experiencing a strong up and down in testosterone levels due to one injection every two weeks. Your levels are never stabilizing. What happens is you inject your testosterone, in 48-72hrs your levels peak and by the end of the weak they're back to baseline or at least close. As natural production has now been suppressed due to testosterone use, levels can easily continue to fall over the course of the next week. During that time you're body has not access to testosterone, it's already gone through what you gave yourself during your prior injection.

In order to maintain stable and peaked levels of testosterone, it needs to be administered 1-2 times per week. Many do just fine with one injection per week. However, some metabolize testosterone faster than others and are better off splitting their dose into two smaller yet equal injections per week. Here's a good real life example of what I'm talking about:

Two guys here in our office, one of them being me. Our testosterone dose isn't the same but relatively close. If I inject once per week, by weeks end my levels are less than 200. If I take the same dose and split it, my testosterone levels stay around 800. The other guy can inject once per week and stay close to 1000. We're all that significantly different.