As I age, I find more changes occurring than I could have ever imagined. Some of the shingles are coming off of the roof, if you know what I am saying, but that is far from the only changes I have noticed. I always heard the stories as I grew up about old men, and the strange changes that occur as we age. I have found many of these changes that I heard of as a child, and others that I was obviously too young to hear or understand.

I found that my libido was lower than ever before; the spare tire around my mid-section was growing, my hair was thinning out on my head, and that hair was showing up in other places on my body. I have never been one to accept excuses for anything, so I began to look into some things I could do in order to at least keep my body healthy and mobile, even if I am unable to stop the effects of aging.

So I know that I need to make some changes to my diet, exercise more often than I currently do, and start to understand more about how my aging body works. So I headed over to the trusty old Google box and began to do my research. I eventually came across the fact that my testosterone isn't where it used to be. I believe that making corrections in order to improve my testosterone levels will ultimately impact every other aspect of my body.

I found all sorts of information on Wikipedia at pages like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1-Testosterone that covered a fair amount of information about what testosterone is. As I continued my research, I eventually discovered that scientists believe that men lose their libido as they grow older because of a drop in testosterone.

I found this program that seems to offer powerful tips, advice, and information about improving my testosterone levels. At http://www.boost-your-low-testosterone.com/testosterone-facts.html, I found a free download of the e-book How To Boost Testosterone Levels. The approach is all natural and offers an easy, to the point method for naturally raising my testosterone levels.

I am here looking for some tips and advice from all of you folks. Is it possible that testosterone can be a cause of poor sex life? If I improve my levels of testosterone, as well as my diet and exercise, will I be able to see a significant difference in my sex life, weight loss, and my energy levels? Do you think that increasing my levels of testosterone will make a difference? Would be better to take supplements of some type, or will it be enough to focus on my diet instead?