Thread: Dosage seems extremely low

Hybrid View

Dosage seems extremely low

Hi everyone, The quick run down. Im 39 years old, baseline testosterone level came back at 295ng. I carrier very little body fat. Workout nighty, but have known I have had low t for years. With the push of friends and family, began looking for help. I have pretty goopd health insurance and with numbers like I have should have little problem finding help locally. I went with Low Testosterone because I believe they were a bit more educate.d in trt. Unfortunately after taking two days off of work and driving 24a hours round trip I was prescribed 100mg of testosterone a week. Sounds good, a fairly common dose, but then was told she would probably lower my dose to 100mg every two weeks! One of the main reasons I chose Low Testosterone.com was I believed I would not kept at a low//low normal level. There is no way 50mg is going to get me the upper range numbers I was hoping for. I have sent my doc. a massage but haven't heard back yet. Ther is no way I'm going to pay 245.00( the pharmacy hit me for another 45.00)just to still have low t. If I can't get some reassurance tues. I'm going to have to find local help. Unfortunate, I came into this very optimistic. So how about you all, better luck, or is this the norm?
    Last edited by Need2Heal; 05-26-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Ok, well talked to Justin at Low T today. I feel more optimistic after our conversation Would still like to hear from the doctor. I'm sure it'll all be ok. The one thing I will say, is Low T's customer service has been excellent.
    Last edited by Need2Heal; 05-27-2014 at 09:33 PM. Reason: incomplete.

Your in good hands with your doctor. Glad to be of help.

Thanks man. Honestly, it's a little scary going on trt. Basically I've fired my nuts and hired you guys to replace them. Even though I've suspected I've had this problem for years, it's taken this long to do some thing about. Sorry, it's probably the low test levels that have me acting like I'm PMS ing.

Got a massage from my doctor. Let me just say there are certain moments in life that you have the opportunity to make a complete jerk out of yourself and this was one. Totally misunderstood the doctor. Besides, on second dose and am already starting to feel better. Libido seems to be trying to return. Definitely starting to have an interest once again. I'm putting myself in my doctors hands. So far, I feel like this thing could be life changing.