Reading posts about the pellets make me wonder if this was a bad idea. Kind of wish I could just take them out...even considered calling the doctor and asking him to take them out tomorrow and forget all about it, but the office is closed and that would probably be dumb anyway. I'm 33, healthy weight, non-smoker, barely ever drink....but my levels were down to 164 after 8 months of dissolving the sublingual tablets under my tongue every day.

I guess there's no good or pleasant solution to this and it's just a problem I'm stuck with for life. I just don't know if it's even worth the money and hassle if all it's going to do is give me a giant bruise, make me feel good for a couple months, then put me right back where I started. Maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones and it will last 6 months.

I feel like I can't even afford this treatment...I could this time, but don't know how I'm going to continually come up with so much money if it turns out I need them every 3 months.

But, without hormone therapy, I am constantly tired, depressed, brain fogged, un-alert, erectile problems, etc. I guess there's not much else I can try. The shots don't sound any better than the pellets, but maybe they are. I really don't like the idea of the gel. I was getting pretty tired of taking the sublingual tablets every day since they had to dissolve for five minutes and I had to remember not to eat or drink or brush my teeth for an hour. But now I'm wishing they would've worked better b/c they seem a lot better than these pellets.