I just started using T cream (concentration is 75 mg/ml), 1ml per day applied in the morning. The pharmacy didn't include any instructions on how to use it safely. I'm primarily concerned about knowing how to keep my wife from coming into contact with it. I've asked my doctor, and I've done a bit of research and I know the basic precautions to take, but I wanted to ask some specific questions to men who actually use this stuff and are in the same situation as I (i.e., live with a woman of child-bearing age).

First, my wife does the laundry - I'm thinking it may be best if I took over the duty of putting the laundry in the washer and made sure she never touches my dirty laundry. Is there anything I can do to keep my dirty clothes safe for her to handle? Is there a time period after which it's safe for her to touch, even if it hasn't been washed yet?

Second, same question with my skin -- is there a time period after which it's safe for her to touch my skin where the T cream has been applied, without my having to wash it? If I apply the cream in the morning and then come home in the evening, can I assume the cream has been sufficiently absorbed, or do I always need to wash the area before she comes in contact with it?

Thanks much!