Maybe I'm in the low percentage of guys who are just meant to grow old gracefully. 4 months ago I was diagnosed with type one hypogonadism - especially due to extremely LH and FSH levels. While my various T levels were just barely low - the LH and FSH levels led the doc to prescribe androgel. We checked my blood levels after about a month and a 1/2 and my T was even lower - and I didn't feel any better - more depressed and lacking in energy. The doc jumped me up from 2 pumps to 3 pumps a day and after a couple of months we tested again and my T now even lower and I'm even "lower" in mood. So, last wednesday I had my 1st test cypionate injection - the typical 200mg every two weeks.

No sudden surge of anything - and even worsening of my mood - maybe cuz I'm now just giving up hope.

That was last Wednesday - by Sunday and definitely Monday and now it's Thursday I've had a ton of gastrointestinal problems - as if I have a stomach bug - but I don't think it's that. Can the test cypionate be giving me all this stomach problems? I'm scheduled for my next injection next wednesday and now really don't even want to mess with it.

any ideas?