I posted here a while back when I first started my HRT. After being on Androgel 1% for a few months I thought I was on the upswing…it took a while but all things T related where on the upswing ( no pun intended) Then…things kind of plateaued. Weren’t getting any better. Then they slipped a little, then a little more. I kind of leveled out to a place better than I was pre-HRT, but not the best I had experienced on HRT. Then I had blood work done again. Total T was 176!!! Down from 540. No wonder. Urologist figures for whatever reason I was no longer absorbing the Androgel so he prescribed cypionate, which I was already considering for other reasons. Got the first 200mg injection last Friday with a plan to get another 200 14 days later. Saturday night I kind of crashed and I’ve felt like total crap ever since. I honestly didn’t expect this, with still having a bit of Androgel in my system. Some quick internet research says the first injection should peak in a couple days…it’s now been 4 days and I’m thinking about calling in sick to work, I feel that bad. Is this normal when switching from gel to injection? A guy from another site indicated when he switched after almost a year of Androgel he was pretty out of sorts for an entire month. Now he feels like a new man, but does it really take cyp a month to stabilize in your system. I don’t think I have enough sick days saved up. Appreciate any insight.

STRAT