Thread: SubQ injection

SubQ injection

So, I was just reading on this post http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-replacement-therapy-low-testosterone-treatment-anti-aging/544378-bass-method-subcutaneous-injections.html about not doing injections in an overly fatty spot. I can pinch over 3/4 of an inch of fat in my love handles and gut, does this mean I should inject somewhere else? What would be the ideal location then? Is it ok to inject HCG in the fatty spots or should I inject it somewhere else too?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    So, I was just reading on this post http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-replacement-therapy-low-testosterone-treatment-anti-aging/544378-bass-method-subcutaneous-injections.html about not doing injections in an overly fatty spot. I can pinch over 3/4 of an inch of fat in my love handles and gut, does this mean I should inject somewhere else? What would be the ideal location then? Is it ok to inject HCG in the fatty spots or should I inject it somewhere else too?
    You may be fine in the area you're injecting or you could try your abdomen again but go up a little higher where there's less of a gut. Personally I've seen a handful of guys with pretty decent size stomaches inject subq in the same area as everyone else with no issue. Individual response rules a lot of this stuff.

HCG can be injected almost anywhere on the body Subq or IM.

I would be careful about injecting into fatty areas for the possibility of missing the muscular portion your aiming to inject. Shoulders, thigh, and gluteus are options. I inject in the gluteus. My dr prescribed my the 1 1/2 inch long needles. They suck. Lol