Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm a 22 year old male, I had a blood panel done in August of 2012 done due to my suspicion of low testosterone levels. I then was called and informed that everything was normal, but referred to a urologist, which due to my own negligence I did not go to see (I will be having an appointment asap). However after seeing the doctor recently I was given the exact results of the testosterone test, they were as follows:

Result Reference range
Total testosterone 405 pg/mL 405 pg/mL 0.29-3.18
Testosterone Free, Serum 16.32 ng/dL 6-77
Testosterone Percentage Free 0.40

The reference ranges for these seemed to me to be wildly incorrect, so I talked to the nurse who also found them strange so hopefully I will be hearing back on that soon. But while the total measurement falls within reference ranges I have found online (around 250-1100), the free number does not (35-155). And the percentage free is very low.

As far as symptoms go, I had never really attributed all of these at first to the possibility of low testosterone, but after doing some research I was astounded to find that many could be caused by low T. But these are what I am experiencing:

Inpotence

Low sex drive

Balding (on the top of my head)

Slow muscle gains (I work a very physically demanding job, normally I doubt I could make any gains from a gym)

Low confidence/general apathy/on and off depression

Tiredness/fogginess/poor memory I am prescribed adderall for adhd, which is the only thing that allows me to think clearly, stay productive, and talk like a human being, without it I can sometimes have trouble even stringing sentences together

When this test was done I was far more overweight then I am now, (lost 50-70 pounds this year), which I attribute to making massive cuts in my diet and my job. However symptoms have not changed from this. Also I have no problems growing hair (except for the top of my head) facial hair grows at a decent rate, and I have hair pretty much everywhere else. As far as I know I have no other real health problems besides those mentioned.

Overall I am excited at the prospect of a solution to this, if indeed I have low testosterone then treatment may be able to drastically improve my everyday life.
I'd like to hear your thoughts and experiences on this.
Thanks!