Thread: first bloodwork... help would be GREATLY appreciated

first bloodwork... help would be GREATLY appreciated

Hi all,
    new to the forum and i want to thank anyone for taking the time to read this.
    I wanted to post my blood work and see if anyone has input on it because my first doctor experience with pretty poor and they basically dismissed my issue because i'm 26. It would be great to get some input before going through the pain of finding another doctor.
    I'll keep it short and just post the BW and any other info i could provide after.
    Thanks so much for reading.
    -Danny

My Testosterone is 434 (i assume that is total?)
    My free % is 1.5%
    My Free Testosterone is 65
    My SHBG is 39.1

These numbers compared to some charts i've seen don't look terrible but i'm pretty healthy in that i don't smoke or drink, i eat a pro-testoserone paleo diet of natural foods with good healthy fats, i sleep well and i lift heavily at the gym 4 days a week as a personal trainer.
    I'm 5'9 168 at about 16% BF right now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your levels are certainly lower than you would want them to be regardless of age. You're definitely not going to be at your best, that too is all but certain.
    Having an available LH reading would be worthwhile.
    Also, you didn't mention any other prior or existing medication use. Certain medications are the primary cause of low testosterone in men your age.

i appreciate the response. I do not take any medications. I take Vit D3 in the winter, zinc, magnesium, and fish oil every day but take no prescriptions.

If you'd like to see one of our network doctors let us know.