Im the concerned girlfriend of my 26 year old boyfriend. I've been on his case to have a Testosterone Test and he finally had one done but Im hoping you can give me some advice to see him my hunch is right.
He was born with undescended testicles which needed two operations to fix, as the first failed.. As he grew up, he needed surgery to get rid of the breast tissue that formed due to the rise in oestrogen during the first botched surgery. He's been on antidepressants since being a teen and used to abuse drugs and drink in early to mid 20s. He suffers from anxiety and doesn't have alot of motivation. His sex drive is practically non-existent. He tried to start regular exercise but lost motivation and energy to do it. I suppose hes quite irritable at times also and seems to put on much more body fat than muscle despite working in a warehouse.

He called for his results and the receptionist said they came back 'Normal or No action required'. He's booked an appointment to talk with a doctor about it. If its not low t, can you suggest it may be something else?