Thread: Signed up- Waiting blood results!

Hybrid View

Signed up- Waiting blood results!

Hey guys, my story,

I found this website from a google search of Houston Testosterone doctors. I called and signed up a few days ago to see if i qualify, and had my blood work done the next day. Im eagerly waiting to get my results to see if i qualify. I'm feeling pretty good about this program because after discovering i might be suffering from low T, i heard a lot of stories about how painful it can be to get proper treatment with doctors not getting there patients to optimal hormone levels to resolve their symptoms.

Im 31 years old, and have noticed for years i've been feeling a fatigued, irritable, moody, and just a general feeling of lack of drive and motivation (among other things like lack of sex drive and weight gain).

Im pretty conscious of my body and really could not figure out why i was feeling so timid and weak minded, when i grew up playing tons of sports, working out, and being overall really competitive. Im sure being a vegetarian and overloading my body with what i now know as estrogen increasing soy in hopes of a `healthier lifestyle` didnt help.

For a long time figured i was suffering from some brain chemistry issue like depression or anxiety but im not convinced.

The turning point for me was when i saw a few youtube blogs of younger guys than me having a story smiliar to mine, getting TRT treatment and watching how it helped them so much over time. They are like different people, both physically and mentally stronger. This is my goal and hope with TRT, to get me back to a strong hormonal balance and improve my quality of life both mentally and physically.. so well see what happens!

Thanks,

Scott

HRT Specailist
    Welcome Scott. Good to have you here!

Welcome Scott.

It sounds like you've done your homework and are now on the right path to leading a healthy and happy lifestyle.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome fellow H-towner!

Re

So an update..

My total test was at 330 and free test was at 11. I went to the doctor to discuss my symptoms and defiantly suffer from the side effects of low T.

I was put on the program and should be starting sometime later this week on a fairly low dose. So far I am happy with the experience, and really liked my doctor(s) and the services provided!

I'll make a post when I get further into treatment to document my experience on TRT.

Cheers

HRT Specailist
    Quote Originally Posted by LowT_Scott View Post
    So an update..

My total test was at 330 and free test was at 11. I went to the doctor to discuss my symptoms and defiantly suffer from the side effects of low T.

I was put on the program and should be starting sometime later this week on a fairly low dose. So far I am happy with the experience, and really liked my doctor(s) and the services provided!

I'll make a post when I get further into treatment to document my experience on TRT.

Cheers
    Glad you had a pleasant experience Thank you for the update!

Glad to hear things have gone well for your Scott.

Re

So I got my medicine in mail yesterday and did my first ever self injection (with anything) of test cypionate. I did alot of research and watched videos and decided to use my upper quads as the injection site. Before injecting I switched to the 25 diameter needle and was pretty hesitant. I've always hated needles and the thought of sticking a 1.5 inch peice of metal took a bit of courage.

I touched the needle to my skin and felt the prickle. After a bit of 'manning up' I went for it and was surprised at how easy and fast it went completely in. Once it was fully inserted I felt no pain and the hard part was over. I drew the needle back some to see if any blood showed up. At this point I started feeling a tad bit wheezy due to being nervous some. I slowly started injecting untill the syringe was empty and than pulled out and covered with a cotton ball.

I messages the area and waited about two minutes to get off the chair. I could feel my entire leg feel tingly as if the test was circulating itself. Afterwards I got up and had no problems. Today my quad was a bit sore but have heard this is normal. I definitely won't be as hesitant on my next shot, and so far so good!

It's been almost 3 months Scott, how are you feeling now? Have your symptoms gone away and have you had a bloodtest since starting? I have my Dr appt tomorrow.