Hey guys, my story,

I found this website from a google search of Houston Testosterone doctors. I called and signed up a few days ago to see if i qualify, and had my blood work done the next day. Im eagerly waiting to get my results to see if i qualify. I'm feeling pretty good about this program because after discovering i might be suffering from low T, i heard a lot of stories about how painful it can be to get proper treatment with doctors not getting there patients to optimal hormone levels to resolve their symptoms.

Im 31 years old, and have noticed for years i've been feeling a fatigued, irritable, moody, and just a general feeling of lack of drive and motivation (among other things like lack of sex drive and weight gain).

Im pretty conscious of my body and really could not figure out why i was feeling so timid and weak minded, when i grew up playing tons of sports, working out, and being overall really competitive. Im sure being a vegetarian and overloading my body with what i now know as estrogen increasing soy in hopes of a `healthier lifestyle` didnt help.

For a long time figured i was suffering from some brain chemistry issue like depression or anxiety but im not convinced.

The turning point for me was when i saw a few youtube blogs of younger guys than me having a story smiliar to mine, getting TRT treatment and watching how it helped them so much over time. They are like different people, both physically and mentally stronger. This is my goal and hope with TRT, to get me back to a strong hormonal balance and improve my quality of life both mentally and physically.. so well see what happens!

Thanks,

Scott