Thread: Not a stranger . I have spoke with Justin, and Mike and emails even from "B"

Hybrid View

Not a stranger . I have spoke with Justin, and Mike and emails even from "B"

I am from North GA. and I have spoken with most of you gents on the phone . I was ready for the Sugar Hill location to open and well life happens . I have been receiving poor TRT from my GP . I would be in worse shape now than before I began if not for the other forum

I am ready to begin the process the 1st of June and will be ready to join ! As many times as I have spoken with . . . . by the way mike and Justin very professional gentlemen on the phone I am not clear what my next step is ?

Do I call Justin again and pay and then have my BW done here locally ; some where in north GA. ? I have been on a very poor protical and my Test is like a roller coaster and my E2's are high + I have sel medicated due to the use of opiates and extremly low dosage of Prescribed Testostrone 100 mg a week and scripted 1 mg of ANASTROZOLE a day ? I have been using .25 mL of 5000 iu HCG reconstituted HCG every M, W, F .

What do I need to do ? Call , and discuss my self medicated dose and then figure out when to get BW and where ? I will be giving blood on Monday and I am feeling crappy again and my last BW with my Dr. (who by the way had never heard of a male sensitive estrogen essay) did not include Estrogen or Testosterone levels in my BW ? This was after he had scripted an AI 1 mg a day I did not take that dose I took a pill cutter and cut the 1 mg tab in half and took aap. .50 mg every 4th day and I feel my E2 is low IMO and at that time my E2 normal range high was 29 , mine was 70 and my Free Test , the low end of the normal range was 250, mine was 298 and he told me I was GTG ? Sooooooo that is where I am and where do I go from here ?

I have Justin's # and I think I have his extention also but I am so messed up I may need to discuss my issues with Mike ?

Please I need help bad I have made arrangements to pay the $200 the 1st of June and Travel when and if accepted to the program ? I am a serious lowtestosterone client I started at 78 and the highest I have seen since Oct of 2012 was 468 free Test ?

Please advise ?

Oh I might as well fess up my other forum name was BuzzardMarineBumper and I am here for help and advise and nothing more I will listen and do as instructed with no silly junk and from the looks of the members that should not be an issue anyway New slate Please ? It was a meat grinder before and I may have brought it on my myself but that will not happen here ! Please I know this is for only one thing TRT That is what I need and not all the other diluted issues that distract me and make me want to rush things .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-18-2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: to give name from other forum
    justafather
    A US Marine ?
    No better friend !
    No worse enemy !

Welcome to the Forums NOS.

IMHO I feel your 1mg of Adex is quite high for 100mg/wk. This should be reduced. Also, 1/4 of a ML does not indicate how much hCG you are using. Can you tell us how many IU's (International Units) you have been administering per wk? And how much BW you used to reconstitute your lyophilized hcg? This will also tell us the strength of your hCG.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Welcome to the Forums NOS.

IMHO I feel your 1mg of Adex is quite high for 100mg/wk. This should be reduced. Also, 1/4 of a ML does not indicate how much hCG you are using. Can you tell us how many IU's (International Units) you have been administering per wk? And how much BW you used to reconstitute your lyophilized hcg? This will also tell us the strength of your hCG.

Thanks.

Well been around a while and have learned a little . on 140 mg of Cypionate a week and 200 mg o Deca a mth take hacg as reccommended by thread on the other forum. and now take Adex @ app ,5 mg every Sun . Due to Dr. will only prescribe 1 mg tabs . Not quite so many supplements:

Testosterone Cypionate -140 mg of 70 mg every 3.5 days
    Deca 200 - 50 mg 1 x per weeek
    HCG - ( lost source and finaly found a new source ; Needed it ! Reconstiture 10,000 iu's with 5 ml of ZBac water and take . 1 mL EOD. This really make a difference in my mood and mental stste of ming (HUGE)
    B-12 - complex 1 mL 2 x's a mth
    TB- 500 - .5 mL 1 x a week
    Meletonen - per my desire
    Seleguyne - 1 drop a day pey stickies and research on Internet
    D-2 - 10,000 iu's
    DHEA - 50 mg Micronized
    Progerolone - 100 mg Micronized
    Omega 3 Fish oil - 600 mg
    Zinc - 50 mg
    Magnesium - 400 mg
    Calias - 10 mg @ 5 mg am & 5 mg pm
    MSM - 2 small scoop
    justafather
    A US Marine ?
    No better friend !
    No worse enemy !

I reconstitute 5000 iu's with 2 mL of BA and I am on 250 mg Cypioante per week and still only 500 Test level and feel like crap ? Thank you for reply ! I also sel prescribe AI @ .50 mg every 4th day . Thank you or courtious reply !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-19-2013 at 09:06 PM.
    justafather
    A US Marine ?
    No better friend !
    No worse enemy !

My Post did not show ? I hav self prescribed 250 mg of Cypionate a week and still Test level is only 500 . I feel from high dose of opiates ? I am sorry I am not good at conversions but I reconstitute HCG @ 5000 iu's and 2 mL of BA. I inject .25 every M, W, F, .

The AI I cut in half and take app .50 mg every 4th Day ? I hope I have answered you questions and this will assist you in assisting me ?

Thank you very much >

Also most of the same supplements Kel Takes
    DHEA in good range @ 75 mg a day
    14000 mg D3
    60 mg of zinc
    1400 mg of Magnesium
    1600 Omega # Fish oli
    3 smal scoop MSM or small Tea spoon
    Progestrelone 100 mg
    Say Palmeto 1200 mg
    250 + Grams of Protein a day
    Giving Blood on Mon hope will improve well being a little

50 mg of NPP EOW 2 x's a week
    justafather
    A US Marine ?
    No better friend !
    No worse enemy !

Oh have learned a lot in 15 mths If I take a 1 mg tab and cut in half with a pill cutter I still get bad under the skin acne and not like teen aged acne it is like boils . HCG is a requirement for me and it makes me feel like a different man ! I reconstituted 10.000 iu's at 4.5 mL of Bac Water and pin 2 tic on a 1 mL Insulin pin EOD. I wonder why I can't take even .5 mg without acne issue and my Dr. did not want to script it for me so if I mention to reduce the script he may stop prescribing even though before Astrosonole I was at 73 Estroniol Ultra sensitive and he had never heard of that either ? No after taking .6 mg a week I am at 21 whicg is the closest I have been to balanced and Test level was at 1348 @ 160 mg weekly 80 mg every 3.5 days ? I read up on it and he is prescribing the same dose that a female with breast cancer would get prescribed ? That is how lost thos guy is ? I just have had so many curves in life to afford the professionals at Low - T > I want to see them for a year soooo bad I just don't wnt to commit and then run into money problems once in the program ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-16-2014 at 05:43 PM.
    justafather
    A US Marine ?
    No better friend !
    No worse enemy !