Thread: Not a stranger . I have spoke with Justin, and Mike and emails even from "B"

Threaded View

Not a stranger . I have spoke with Justin, and Mike and emails even from "B"

I am from North GA. and I have spoken with most of you gents on the phone . I was ready for the Sugar Hill location to open and well life happens . I have been receiving poor TRT from my GP . I would be in worse shape now than before I began if not for the other forum

I am ready to begin the process the 1st of June and will be ready to join ! As many times as I have spoken with . . . . by the way mike and Justin very professional gentlemen on the phone I am not clear what my next step is ?

Do I call Justin again and pay and then have my BW done here locally ; some where in north GA. ? I have been on a very poor protical and my Test is like a roller coaster and my E2's are high + I have sel medicated due to the use of opiates and extremly low dosage of Prescribed Testostrone 100 mg a week and scripted 1 mg of ANASTROZOLE a day ? I have been using .25 mL of 5000 iu HCG reconstituted HCG every M, W, F .

What do I need to do ? Call , and discuss my self medicated dose and then figure out when to get BW and where ? I will be giving blood on Monday and I am feeling crappy again and my last BW with my Dr. (who by the way had never heard of a male sensitive estrogen essay) did not include Estrogen or Testosterone levels in my BW ? This was after he had scripted an AI 1 mg a day I did not take that dose I took a pill cutter and cut the 1 mg tab in half and took aap. .50 mg every 4th day and I feel my E2 is low IMO and at that time my E2 normal range high was 29 , mine was 70 and my Free Test , the low end of the normal range was 250, mine was 298 and he told me I was GTG ? Sooooooo that is where I am and where do I go from here ?

I have Justin's # and I think I have his extention also but I am so messed up I may need to discuss my issues with Mike ?

Please I need help bad I have made arrangements to pay the $200 the 1st of June and Travel when and if accepted to the program ? I am a serious lowtestosterone client I started at 78 and the highest I have seen since Oct of 2012 was 468 free Test ?

Please advise ?

Oh I might as well fess up my other forum name was BuzzardMarineBumper and I am here for help and advise and nothing more I will listen and do as instructed with no silly junk and from the looks of the members that should not be an issue anyway New slate Please ? It was a meat grinder before and I may have brought it on my myself but that will not happen here ! Please I know this is for only one thing TRT That is what I need and not all the other diluted issues that distract me and make me want to rush things .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-18-2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: to give name from other forum
    justafather
    A US Marine ?
    No better friend !
    No worse enemy !