Thread: Hello Everyone, hoping this is the right answer to my problems

Hello Everyone, hoping this is the right answer to my problems

Well, I am like everyone else here no need to mention the symptoms I suppose. I am just really nervous about my blood work. I know I feel every symptom and low T would make sense and seems like I've suffered ever since puberty being late with everything and not filling out like a lot of men in my family on both sides. I've always felt less than I should in every area. I am hoping this will provide answers that I have always asked myself. If my bloodwork comes back normal, not sure what I will do next, but I am hoping for the best, more than anything a solution. I'm 28 and I feel I suffer from LowT. Hope to post some great results soon.
    Hello all!

Welcome to the Forum!

Post up your bloodwork when you have it and we can take a peek at it and offer some suggestions - perhaps help point you in the right direction.

Cheers and good luck!
    "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over" - Joseph Goebbels

HRT Specailist
    Welcome!!

Welcome, you have taken the first steps in finding a solution to your issues, i'm sure our online Doctors will help you out once they have seen your blood work. best of luck

I sure will keep everyone posted. I'm guessing as soon as the bloodwork is done it will show up on the account or will I have to wait for the doctor to call or for someone to say I am ok? Anxiously waiting....

Well, looks like I was approved to the LowT program. Not sure of my stats, but I guess they were low enough to get me in the door based on the email. Whew, what a relief. Now, I just hope it doesn't take a month to see the doctor and get everything started. I guess I won't know my results until I see the doctor, so I will keep everyone posted. Hoping for the best with the doctor.