Thread: Transfer patient, hello

Transfer patient, hello

Hello everyone, I'm new to the program here but have been on TRT since Sept 2012. I've been pleased with the results of therapy but wanted an option that didn't require weekly visits to a clinic across town. This appears to be an ideal approach. Doctor appointment tomorrow, just curious how quickly the supplies come after that appointment.

Welcome Phil!

I think you'll be pleased with the level of professional service with LowT.com. I have not yet become a client yet as they do not offer their service in my area. However i believe they are one of the more knowledgeable and efficient TRT clinics available today. And if im not mistaken your medical supplies will be available shortly after your appt, depending on the results of your bloodwork of course.

Good luck!
    "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over" - Joseph Goebbels

HRT Specailist
    Welcome 58phil!

Well, I've had my Doctor visit yesterday, he is continuing me on a protocol similar to the clinic I'm leaving. About 5 hours later the pharmacy called me and confirmed the prescription and delivery information. All seems very smooth.

HRT Specailist
    ^ good to hear phil!

Quote Originally Posted by 58phil View Post
    Well, I've had my Doctor visit yesterday, he is continuing me on a protocol similar to the clinic I'm leaving. About 5 hours later the pharmacy called me and confirmed the prescription and delivery information. All seems very smooth.
    And no more wkly visits. Nice.
    "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over" - Joseph Goebbels