Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only started off on HCG and a estrogen blocker... little disappointed

Be patient grasshopper. Im confident you'll be headed around the clubhouse turn shortly. But remember, this is a marathon and takes time to find home.

Goo luck and keep us posted.
    "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over" - Joseph Goebbels

Well, still have not noticed any differences at all. I went to do my bloodwork and if numbers are still low looking to start on the test if the doc says so. Hopefully, I will be joining the rest of you guys if needed.

HRT Specailist
    Quote Originally Posted by couldthisbeit View Post
    Well, still have not noticed any differences at all. I went to do my bloodwork and if numbers are still low looking to start on the test if the doc says so. Hopefully, I will be joining the rest of you guys if needed.
    Thanks for the update, couldthisbeiit. Please keep us posted with your progress.

Ok, so had my 6 week bw done and results are:

test: 312
    free test: 8.5 (9.5 -26.5)
    estraidol: 12.1 (7.6 - 42.6)

The doctor decided to put me on 50mg on cyp twice a week, continue on HCG. I am guessing the estrogen blocker did it's job since the e2 is still low. Hopefully I'll get a rise when I start on the cyp. I was thinking since I am so big I might need to start on a higher dose, but once again I will leave that to the professionals and I'm sure they'll adjust me as needed. Just wanted to give an update. So the HCG didn't seem to jumpstart much for me, unfortunately.

HRT Specailist
    Ok, so had my 6 week bw done and results are:

test: 312
    free test: 8.5 (9.5 -26.5)
    estraidol: 12.1 (7.6 - 42.6)

The doctor decided to put me on 50mg on cyp twice a week, continue on HCG. I am guessing the estrogen blocker did it's job since the e2 is still low. Hopefully I'll get a rise when I start on the cyp. I was thinking since I am so big I might need to start on a higher dose, but once again I will leave that to the professionals and I'm sure they'll adjust me as needed. Just wanted to give an update. So the HCG didn't seem to jumpstart much for me, unfortunately.
    Well there you go! Your next round of blood work should be interesting, be sure to share with us! Thanks again for the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Well there you go! Your next round of blood work should be interesting, be sure to share with us! Thanks again for the updates.
    I don't think that will be for 8-9 months, so I would hope they are rather interesting, lol. I should be finished with the updates for now.
    Thanks guys!

HRT Specailist
    I don't think that will be for 8-9 months, so I would hope they are rather interesting, lol. I should be finished with the updates for now.
    Thanks guys!
    You might want to ask your doc ad double check on that. With New treatment protocol it's likely that you'll be tested much sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    You might want to ask your doc ad double check on that. With New treatment protocol it's likely that you'll be tested much sooner.
    That's what the rep told me when I asked. I think the program only covers 3 BT's total and I've had my second one already. I'll probably pay to have some extras done to keep track of what's going on.

couldthisbeit...after you start treatment you have another blood test 6wks into treatment, which it sounds like you've already had. From there you'll have another blood test 6 months into treatment, which is 6 months from the start of your treatment, NOT 6 months from the last blood test. After that you'll have one once every 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    couldthisbeit...after you start treatment you have another blood test 6wks into treatment, which it sounds like you've already had. From there you'll have another blood test 6 months into treatment, which is 6 months from the start of your treatment, NOT 6 months from the last blood test. After that you'll have one once every 6 months.
    Well, it's been a long time and I found this old post. I've made some healthy changes in life. Just wanted to post some updated numbers to get some opinions. How do these numbers look for a 30 year old male?

Test 662 on a 348-1197 scale
    LH 5.8 on a 1.7-8.6 scale
    FSH 3.2 on a 1.5-12.4 scale
    T4 1.04 on a .82-1.77 scale

estradiol 41.7 on a 7.6 to 42.6 scale.

Estrogen levels are sky high, but test is up as well.
    This has all been done naturally. Are there any opinions on what could be done to lower the estrogen, which might aid in test levels going higher?