Thread: Happy to have found this program.

Hybrid View

Happy to have found this program.

Hello all.. I would first like to say how grateful I am for finding this company (lowtestosterone.com). For years I was plagued by symptoms that I really didn't know were symptoms of low t. About a month ago I went to my primary care doctor and expressed my desire for blood work. Without hesitation she ordered it. I had to ask her to check my testosterone levels as she had not even considered it.

A few days later my doctor called me with "good news" all my blood work was "normal". I asked her what my testosterone levels were and she informed me that I was measured at 362. She added that 350-1100 was the ideal range. Needless to say I was stunned..I was sure I was suffering from low testosterone. My doctor said that HRT was not an option until I was below normal.

I refused to accept my doctors point of view for many reasons. I am 39 years old and a "gymaholic ". I am in tremendous physical shape which may have added to my doctors refusal to believe I was suffering from low T. I have never abused my body in any way and I eat very clean. Through research, I stumbled onto this site and read these forums. Soon after, I called and signed up. It has been a very efficient process thus far. I feel as if I have finally been heard and treatment is underway. Thanks a million.

Regards...

Glad to have you hear T-time! Please give us a call anytime you need anything or if you have any questions. We will do our absolute best to make sure your experience with us is not only beneficial to you but we'll also do our best to ensure it's better than what anyone else can provide.

Welcome and good luck on your journey to TRT!
    "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over" - Joseph Goebbels

HRT Specailist
    Welcome, T-Time! nice username