Hello all.. I would first like to say how grateful I am for finding this company (lowtestosterone.com). For years I was plagued by symptoms that I really didn't know were symptoms of low t. About a month ago I went to my primary care doctor and expressed my desire for blood work. Without hesitation she ordered it. I had to ask her to check my testosterone levels as she had not even considered it.

A few days later my doctor called me with "good news" all my blood work was "normal". I asked her what my testosterone levels were and she informed me that I was measured at 362. She added that 350-1100 was the ideal range. Needless to say I was stunned..I was sure I was suffering from low testosterone. My doctor said that HRT was not an option until I was below normal.

I refused to accept my doctors point of view for many reasons. I am 39 years old and a "gymaholic ". I am in tremendous physical shape which may have added to my doctors refusal to believe I was suffering from low T. I have never abused my body in any way and I eat very clean. Through research, I stumbled onto this site and read these forums. Soon after, I called and signed up. It has been a very efficient process thus far. I feel as if I have finally been heard and treatment is underway. Thanks a million.

Regards...