Thread: what is the houston address

what is the houston address

what is the houston address? thanks

SoulForge, to signup for the program simply call 1-800-LOWT-345. From there you'll receive a blood requisition to take to LabCorp. You'll receive it the same day you signup. Once you go to LabCorp, the results will normally come back in about 3 days. They'll be reviewed and you'll be emailed and called the same day to set you up with a doctor. From there the doctor will go over the lab results with you, perform a physical, discuss your symptoms, health history, answer any questions you have and develop a plan tailored to you. The mediations are then sent to the address you provided within a few days.

When you signup you'll make your first $199 payment. Your second payment is not due until 33 days after your doctors visit. However, if for any reason you do not qualify for treatment you will be refunded the initial $199 and you won't owe a dime.

I was looking for the address in an attempt to verify your legitimacy. I am on the fence. I was supposed to get my blood drawn yesterday but my doctors clinic changed their mind stating that I hadn't seen my doctor in so long that I would need to make an appointment with him first. You guys seem legit but I cant find any information on you except for your website and the forums that you sponsor. The closest labcorp is a 1-2 hour drive from me or I probably would've taken the first step already regardless of the lack of information that I have been able to find. perhaps I just need a kick in the butt.

I am new to the LowT program. Got my blood tested, went to the MD, and am due to get my Testosterone tomorrow. So far my experience has been great. Definitely a legit program. Go for it. I'm glad I did!

HRT Specailist
    521 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E. #500
    Houston, TX 77060
    Low Testosterone, LLC
    Phone: 1-800-569-8345, Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm CST

That's the corporate office, not one you would visit for any testing...