Thread: New Member ... surprised results

New Member ... surprised results

Hello all,

Just starting to scour your forum, after learning my Testosterone levels are low, and my Dr has prescribed treatment.

BTW - Male 50, with Type 2 Diabetes for 11 years, 190 lbs, slight Kidney damage from Diabetes, all under control.

I've had a fight with a Thyroid issue in the past, and thought my symptoms were a repeat of that issue, but when my Thyroid lab work came back normal, we kept digging.

Here's my latest results:
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 137.9
    SEXHORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 14.19

I immediately went on ANDROGEL GEL PUMP 1%, 4 pumps daily. Hope this starts working.

I look forward to learning, and sharing with everyone onboard here !

Regor
    Last edited by Regor; 07-20-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Regor, glad to see you here.

As for your treatment, AndroGel can work well for some men or any similar generic transdermal testosterone cream. AndroGel is simply a brand name and a very expensive one. Unfortunately, AndroGel will not work on approximately 20% of all men as they simply cannot absorb it. Next time you see a commercial for the product pay close attention and even they will admit that. For the other 80%, for many men it works well for awhile and then their body tends to adapt. Then there are men who it seems to always work well for; it's really impossible to predict where you will fall. However, if you find you're one of these men who do not respond well, you may want to consider injectable testosterone as it will work 100% of the time in 100% of all men.

Please keep us updated on your progress and if you need anything from LowTestosterone.com please do not hesitate to let us know.

HRT Specailist
    Welcome, Regor! Good to have you on board.