Thread: My B**ch ENDO Dropped Me!!!!

My B**ch ENDO Dropped Me!!!!

So the title says it all...

Here me out!!!!

I've been seeing this endo for about 4months now battling some gyno...
    We would do blood work every 4 weeks and she prescribed Tamoxifen 20-40mg/day
    After taking it for some time I realized my E was elevating and I wanted an AI, she refused.
    I also read and received numerous advice PMs to try Raloxifene as it was far superior, so I paid out of pocket for that medication elsewhere...

So I started self medicating to bring my e2 level within normal range, while still seeing her and without telling her I was using the Raloxifene instead of the Tamoxifen, all good, she just thought my e2 came down while everything else was nearly 3x the normal amount.

I requested some additional bloodwork because she put me on Armour Thyroid, due to "sub clinical hypothyroidism"
    such as;

- DHT (I've been losing my hair and its been thinning out, especially my eyebrows) [[anybody else get these sides?]]
    - Total T4
    - Free T4
    - Total T3
    - Free T3

The next thing I know I get a phone call with her saying she can no longer be my doctor that our "relationship" isn't working out! B**ch, I'm not F**king you... I'm paying for your Lexus with my insurance mother F**ker! I found out that she didn't like that I was requesting these blood tests and felt intimidated by my knowledge on the subject. I'm the type of person who hounds the internet for information and read studies on the endocrine system.

Needless to say I was pissed and now have to start all over with finding a new endo that:
    A) Is willing to run labs every 4 weeks
    B) Prescribe Armour Thyroid
    C) has working knowledge with fighting Gynecomastia
    and
    D) Is open to the possibility of TRT

What do u guys think...honestly?
    Can LowT.com help me with these issues? I'm almost ready to jump ship and go see an endo who really knows his stuff, instead of this BS here...

Admin-

Feel free to delete this thread.