Thread: Newbie

Nice Site you have here, My name is Charlie, Been thinking about low T for about a year now. I am 54 years old. I had blood work done about a year ago and my numbers came in came "within" range, I believe they were 503 and 83. But the symptoms I am living with are the same as a guy with Low T. My doc who was a young female was more concerned with my cholesterol being 30 points high than my T being in the low 20%. I had my blood work done 1st thing in the morning when I have heard that is when T levels are highest. Ant that would explain why I get the big afternoon crash. I work a lot of hours and hit the gym 5 days a week. My gym recovery time and soreness is getting longer. Would I be a candidate for this program to get T levels up to the 900-1000 range with proper medical direction. I have been thinking of self medicating but I would like to be doctor monitored for blood work and complete hormone monitoring.

Thanks

Welcome Charlie.
    If you'd like to consider our program, we'll issue you a blood test, a fairly extensive one. Your levels may have changed dramatically in the last year. A big change in a year for a 50+ year old man is not uncommon. Your levels from your test a year ago, they are definitely below the optimal range. If your total T came back at that number or similar, you wouldn't qualify based on that, but you can just as easily qualify based on a low Free T reading regardless of the Total T number. If you'd like to start the process and have the blood work done, if you do not qualify for treatment we will refund you the full $199 payment. If you do qualify based on blood work and the doctor clears you for treatment, the initial payment will cover your first month.

Let me know if you have any other questions.