Thread: Hello from a new member

Hello from a new member

Hello everyone,

I just joined. I've been experiencing low testosterone symptoms for a long time at 33yrs old, but recently it's been getting worse. I made a lot of excuses as to why I wasn't feeling good, but nothing I did made much difference. I finally got a blood test and found my T was low. I had no idea considering that I still make some muscle gains although I do notice that it's nothing like it used to be. I'm just waiting on my new doctor's appointment and hopefully I'll be feeling better soon. I have to say that I'm a little irritated at my old family doctor and endocrinologist. I presented some pretty severe symptoms and I was told it would be almost a month to see the endocrinologist who may or may not treat me, and if they do, may or may not treat me correctly. I think it's a crime to make someone who is feeling this way wait like they have a hangnail instead of a serious medical condition. It may not be their fault. I don't know, but I'm not waiting around while I suffer. Anyway, I'm glad I found this site and I encourage anyone who is unhappy with their current treatment to find a new avenue.

HRT Specailist
    Welcome, tww,

Thanks for sharing your story. I hope you start feeling much better soon.

Welcome aboard.

Update

Just wanted to give an update. All is going well. I had my first shot and felt better than I have in a long time. I was kind of crashing after three days and quickly took my second shot since I inject twice a week. I felt better again. It's a rough ride in the beginning to try and get everything dialed in, but I'm very happy with my experience overall. My symptoms were so bad that I've gone from feeling like death to feeling really good. I'm ready to get back to living life.

HRT Specailist
    Quote Originally Posted by tww11 View Post
    Just wanted to give an update. All is going well. I had my first shot and felt better than I have in a long time. I was kind of crashing after three days and quickly took my second shot since I inject twice a week. I felt better again. It's a rough ride in the beginning to try and get everything dialed in, but I'm very happy with my experience overall. My symptoms were so bad that I've gone from feeling like death to feeling really good. I'm ready to get back to living life.
    Yes, it takes a little while for the body to adjust to the new levels. Very glad to hear your update. Thanks Tw!

That's good to hear. Welcome!

new member here. 33 yrs old with low t 287.4 high prolactin 15.3 and high igf 289. i was prescribed test cypionate @200mg every three weeks. from what i have read all over is that its best to split it up to avoid a hormonal rollercoaster. what would you suggest? i have three refills. i was also thinking about trying to talk to my endo about the dosing he prescribed and asking for more frequent injections. please help worrying about this makes me sick!