Hello all, New here.
51 years old, Male. I have been ill with the following symptoms since October 2007.
Bloating and pain, constant headaches, total body muscle twitching, excessive fatigue, inability to think clearly, dizziness, brain fog. Weet through a barrage of tests at the Cleveland clinic only to find nothing.
In 2009, Extreme blood found in urine, and a bladder tumor was found. This was removed, and continues being looked at every 6 months.
Recently during my 6 month bladder check up, I complained of my penis losing feeling, and shrinking. My urologist checked my testosterone levels. My results were 148 ng/dl, and was given Androgel at 2 pumps a day.
When I found out about Low testosterone, I thought maybe all of my symptoms for this long are related to low Adrenals becasue of alot of stress. A Endocrinologists ran tests for everything, and lab work came back fine except for low testosterone which is now 197 ng/dl, after 2 bottles of Androgel. Maybe all of my symptoms for this long have been from low Testosterone?
So its slowly coming up, but the reason I want to ask some questions is I am scared of the Androgel because of my bladder tumor a few years ago. I keep reading about PSA’s going up. So I keep procrastinating and skip some days of Androgel. Any Advice on this? Would going to a natural booster be better? Can Androgel make my bladder cancer come back ? If all of my other tests are normal, TSH cortisol Etc. What can a low testosterone level of only 148 be from ? what can be causing it ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.