Thread: Intro

Intro

Hi all.

I'm 23 y/o and have low testosterone.

In high school I had a severe inguinal hernia that also tore the tendons holding my testicles. In place. This resulted in a tortioned testicle and another surgery.

After which I wanted to check my T levels because I noticed I had started gaining weight, constant fatigue, anxiety and lack of strength and muscle growth despite diet and lifting.

My doctor on 2 occasions OK a blood panel but refused to have Test and Estro on the panel.

I decided to use AAS because I felt I couldn't get help elsewhere and took it matters into my own hands..REALLY STUPID.

Turns out I'm allergic to Benzoates. A carrier used in testosterone. I came off after a 3 month cycle and PCTed correctly.

I told my doctor about the use and finall got blood work with test levels. After 6 months off I was 270 and then tried another run with clomid for 5 weeks (self medicating) and wentnupnto 340. It has been almost 6 months since then and I'm trying 4 weeks of toremifene and planning to consult an End even though my doctor won't give me a referral to anyone but a rhumatologist.

I'll never know if I had low T before my idiot move of going on AAS. I don't want TRT so I'm investigating ways to correct it.

Currently trying torem 100mg everyday for a week and then dropping it to 50 for the next 3-4. And taking DAA Ed and eating right.

Hope to learn a lot here.

Just to clarify the blood works were done 6 months apart. The 2nd try with clomid started a week after the first blood work. I've been off AAS for almost a year and a half. I plan to get more blood done when consulting a.different doctor.

My current doctor is becoming a serious problem. I asked for those 2 test panels after admitting using Testosterone and he gave them to me but REFUSED to have estrogen on the panel because I'm a male and don't need that...

HRT Specailist
    Well you certainly need estrogen checked. You may want to see another doctor that can refer you to an endocronologist. Due to your age, it will not be easy as most (such as lowtestoertone.com) will require a referral with documentation as to the reasons for low T.

First thing I would do is focus on finding a qualified physician, and avoid self-treatment protocols. Unapproved or drugs that are not prescribed are worrisome.

Best of luck to you.