Thread: Only 37 and a 193. Crap

Only 37 and a 193. Crap

Hey guys, new here Ive been run down for a long while and found this during a check up and blood work. Is 193 and was told it should be 800+. Im on like day 5 of the Adrogel (sp) gel. It will be a couple months before I get the levels rechecked but I can def. already tell I feel better and have more energy, this early. Im optimistic and hope it works well. Im married with 7 year old twins though and worried for them and being super carefull. I think the best thing will be go to the shots later so that's something I wont have to be so worried about.

HRT Specailist
    Welcome to the board, Ryan.

Injections are most certainly the superior method of delivery. Many folks do not absorb transdermals enough to be an effective treatment. That certainly doesn't mean you're one of them. Feeling better is great, could be responding very well or placebo (likely). Either way, good feeling is good

Give your protocol some time and see how you improve. Blood work will tell all.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks. I'm strong willed and don't feel that I'd be one to be pulled in to the Placebo effect. It's a very noticeable change so Im really hoping that it's working for me, like you said the lab work will tell the tale. Thank you

Ryan

I will stick with what I'm doing at least until the 2 month chk up and lab results showing how it's working. But for my familys sake Im interested in the injectables. I take it this is something I can purchase from yall is this correct? Could I get an aprox. price on what this cost, and how the medicine comes and how much and for how long it last? I already mentioned my number was 193 but the other number was 4.7 not really sure yet what that number means. I FREAKIN HATE NEDDLES but I have my family and 7 year old twin babys best interest Always! Thanks for any input on this. I was quoted over 400 bucks for the AngroGel that Im now taking, but got that down to 109.00 dollars but this is just 120 pumps worth, and Im using 6 pumps a day....... ya that's only 20 days supply for 109 dollars, DAMN.

Ryan

LOL, basicly a dollar every time I pump it........

Ryan, welcome to the board. Our all-inclusive treatment program is $199 per month. This covers all doctor’s visits, blood testing, medications, supplies, shipping charges, and 24/7 medical support. The only other money you will spend is a small $15 prescription fee which is much like that of a co-pay. You only pay that fee to the pharmacy directly before they ship your medications and generally you will receive several month’s worth at a time.

As for injections, they're pretty simple to do. Most men are nervous when they first start, that's not uncommon. But once you get going, you'll find it's as simply and routine as brushing your teeth or drinking a glass of water.