Hi. I am 41. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 5 years ago, but had problems dating back to 2000. Pain, fatigue, pressure in my ears, IBS, insomnia, sensitivity to temperatures, poor focus, no libido, and very poor sexual function.

I had been on a testosterone cream for several years. It didn't seem to helping. I took a testosterone blood test, and I was at 304. 6 months later, after increasing the dose, i was at 289! So I figured out the creams were not working. I think they kept me high enough to barely function, but I should be at 650.

So my doctor just decided to start me on injections instead. She started with a 3 week gap, and let me tell you, that was hard. 200 ml or whatever they measure it in, every 3 weeks. The first 7 days had some good moments. Sexual function improved, fatigue was slightly less, and my focus was a little better. Next 4 days were mediocre, and then the last 10 days I crashed bad. But now my doctor has agreed to do the injections every 2 weeks instead of 3, which will help. I don't expect my fibromyalgia to be cured, but any help in any of my symptoms would make me be able to interact with my family more - I am married with two kids and live in PA. Thanks for allowing me to post here.