Greetings, new user here. Over the course of the past 5-6 months, I developed a lot of strange symptoms. A weird symptom like I was going to faint or pass out (heart check was perfect) and then eventually started to lose weight, motivation, etc. I went to the doctor who discovered I had Hepatitis B in me but assured that this would cause no symptoms. From time to time, I feel fullness in my ear and sometimes a jerking motion (at times, I feel as if my right ear will close on me).

On top of this, I've suddenly had a fear of heights -- went from a guy who could climb mountains, loved roller coasters and sat at the highest level of a football stadium for 2-3 years every Sunday to all of the sudden, not even being able to handle a heighted movie theater or even a simple scaffold overlooking an ice hockey rink and am even having issues on simple barstools(I used to play in a "beer league" team but had to quite due to symptoms). Obviously, I was always active but something was off.

Then I got thinking, things were adding up.... I had lack of energy, lack or work performance, getting depressed, decreased performance at the gym, etc. A friend mentioned to me "Have your T levels checked" and she was spot on! My T levels were at 231! (This on top of a bad Vitamin D Diffenciency)

So, I got the results back and asked my doctor if he could prescribe something for it and he just said "Unfortunately there is nothing you can take for it." Now, I'm at a loss...as I surely expected him to prescribe me androgel. What do I do? I even went as far as to call my Cardio to see if he can prescribe it (Have to wait until Monday for it).

Anyone have any good doctor suggestions in NJ that can prescribe this or any advice as to what I can do to raise it?