Hey everybody. I just wants to introduce myself. I am a newly diagnosed Low-t patient. I started out with several indicators that I maybe affect me Low-T.. Manly sexual, mood, and really no progress on weight training that I began about. 3 years ago. I have been a weight trainer since 2001 through 2006 using testosterone supplements when a life change happened. So I took a few years off and started training again. I have not seen the results that a "natural" weight lifter would see. So I went to my doctor and he did a testosterone test. My levels came back less than 300, he decided to try injections of 100mg of Test-C once every 2 weeks. His dosing concerns me as by the time my body is ready for the next injection I start feeling the way I used to. My bride even notices the positive of the injection for about 5 or so days and then BOOM right back to I was before. I would like to believe that my dr is just trying his dosing out with once every two weeks. I would like him to see my blood work come back low again as my next blood draw is at the end of this last injection. Is there any advise out there help me understand what might be the thinking behind this. Thanks and look forward to responses..