Thread: New Member...

New Member...

Hello folks, seems this board has some great info. For lowtestosterone.com I have a question. After the initial Dr. visit, how long do we go until the next one? My E happened to be very low and I think this was a temporary thing. No Anastrozole was prescribed (which if fine) but I have had high E in the past and I don't want to wait too long before we see what my E levels are. I am hoping to visit with the Doc again in about 6 weeks to review the dosages and blood work. Is that the way it works? If not, what if I want to go ahead and schedule a visit at that time anyway, how is that handled with the fees?

Quote Originally Posted by mkg View Post
    Hello folks, seems this board has some great info. For lowtestosterone.com I have a question. After the initial Dr. visit, how long do we go until the next one? My E happened to be very low and I think this was a temporary thing. No Anastrozole was prescribed (which if fine) but I have had high E in the past and I don't want to wait too long before we see what my E levels are. I am hoping to visit with the Doc again in about 6 weeks to review the dosages and blood work. Is that the way it works? If not, what if I want to go ahead and schedule a visit at that time anyway, how is that handled with the fees?
    You would have a blood test 6wks after starting treatment, this is included in the program. You would not need to go to the actual doctors office to do this, you'd simply have blood drawn at a local LabCorp. Blood testing is then done again in about 4 months (6mo after starting treatment) and then once every 6 months from there. You can have more blood work done if you choose to for a pretty discounted rate, but the previously mentioned test are already covered by the program and require no additional payments. Doctors visit, you must see the doctor face-to-face at least 1-2 times per year. In many cases, if things are going well, blood work looks good and symptoms are alleviated or improving, the doctor will not require a face-to-face at 6mo but does reserve the right.

Thanks! Working on my third week now....