Hi,

Quick run down is I'm 37 my free test was at 408 free direct at 6.8, while I'm not below the LabCorp schedule I found a doc wanting to treat the symptoms, not just a scale. So, I've started TRT. I've been doing a lot of reading, but still need some answers. As most people experience they deal with an ENDO, or Urologist who doesn't deal with HCG, AI's, and aren't familiar with monitoring, pregnenolone, dhea and estradiol as well as test levels.

Fortunately I'm working with someone who I've been able to give direction to since I came in with a lot of info. They wanted to start me out at 50mg a week on Test Cyp, because I requested Cyp, and they were used to working with Test Prop. Cyp being a longer ester I liked better, because it needs less frequent instructions. She put me at the text book lowest dose of Test Cyp, because of not being familiar with it, and the thought that I wasn't below the scale. She figured we'd be adding to, not replacing. We all know you'll go into shutdown and you're completely supplementing not adding to. Also the fact that Test Cyp has less testosterone per 100MG of Test Prop, I convinced her to start me off at 100mg per week. I've had them add in estradiol pregnenolone and dhea to my blood work.

My first injection was Friday, they want blood work the day before my 3rd injection. We'll monitor every few weeks until we're dialed.

My primary questions right now are, I understand what HCG does, and the need for it. However, can you supplement with pregnenolone and dhea INSTEAD of using HCG, since HCG promotes the creation of pregnenolone. Does taking pregnenolone and dhea orally even work? I've read that most of it doesn't make it past the liver. So, are transdermal creams the answer. Again, can they be taken orally or transdermally INSTEAD Of HCG, or do you need to supplement with them in ADDITION to HCG. I read the HCG and Pregnenolone thread already as well. So, hello and thank to everyone!