Thread: would I be eligible for treatment at low testosterone.com

would I be eligible for treatment at low testosterone.com

I have had symptoms for several years, mainly depression, anxiety, irritability and insomnia. My first test was 247. It was then repeated with the ultasensitive test at 207, the free T was 57 on a 40-155 scale. I read somewhere this scale over estimates. It is on the very low end of the scale. I am 45 years old. Any help would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Kquad View Post
    I have had symptoms for several years, mainly depression, anxiety, irritability and insomnia. My first test was 247. It was then repeated with the ultasensitive test at 207, the free T was 57 on a 40-155 scale. I read somewhere this scale over estimates. It is on the very low end of the scale. I am 45 years old. Any help would be great
    Based on those numbers you would definitely be a candidate. You would still need to see a doctor to make a final determination. As for your blood work, we could use your existing blood work so as long as it's recent, 60 days or less, and contains everything that is required. If it is missing any required panels or is older than 60 days you would need a new blood test, but this wouldn't cost you any additional money as blood testing is included in the program. Let me know if you have any other questions or feel free to give us a call.