Hi guys. Newbe here. I am a 37 year old male suffering from severe exhaustion (usually half way through the morning into early afternoon), depression, anxiety, foggy head, trouble thinking clearly, sleeping 7-8 hours and feeling like it was 10 minutes and have to work five times harder to building muscle tissue. I work out often, but am not a jacked up gym addict. My weight fluctuates quite a bit. I am now 164lbs and 5' 10". Back in the day I was diagnosed with ADD and put on meds. I took myself off them in my mid 20's. I have a swimmers chest of sorts, which is in my family. That all being said, a few years ago I started doing research thinking it was thyroid or testosterone. Tests on the thyroid were in range and testosterone came back at 576 which was normal (5 years ago). So here I am today, still suffering, if not worse from fatigue and the rest of the issues above. Without doing blood work my doctor proscribed me Androgel in the lowest dose and told me to take 1/2 a dose.

To tell you the truth... I am a bit scared. Not sure if it will make the depression and anxiety worse. Then again, if I don't try it might not help.

Any thoughts about my situation? Thanks again in advance for any advice!