Thread: New to this....

New to this....

Greetings everyone,
    I'm hoping to get a little insight on low T. Here's a brief synopsys of my issue:
    I'm 36 and otherwise healthy. Over the last year I went from 160 pounds to 129 and still losing. I'm only 5'7" but was comfortable at 160. Anyway, with the rapid unexplained weight loss I am drained all the time meaning low energy. VA docs and private care have done every test looking for cancers, thyroid issues and everything and all they found was GERD. So primary care says let's check your testosterone. The test came back at 280. Which I'm guessing is low as doc said so too. This was three and a half weeks ago so I retested today and waiting for results. I will add due to needing foot surgery on Friday I have been on Vicodin 10/325 3x daily for last 8 months. I here that could also affect T. Doc recommended the gel, I worry it'll rub off on my 7 year old son who hangs all over me and also as a Freemason, I do a lot of guide work where I am in contact with candidates. I am wearing a tuxedo when I do that so I'm guessing it won't go through clothes. Any thoughts on the gel? How long does it take to absorb into skin so it's not harmful to others? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Brian

I reposted in questions and answers page, not sure how to delete this one. Sorry about that.