Thread: Low T is extremely low

Hybrid View

Low T is extremely low

Hi everyone,

I'm Adam. I'm 33. I eat good, am in the gym at least 6 days a week and have a physically active job. I rarely drink alcohol and I don't eat sugar or snacks. I just got lab results back and my T levels were at a 12. Yes, a 12. They said 300 is the lowest I want to be. I've been on the verge of getting tested for BiPolar due to anxiety, moodiness, lack of energy, and trouble sleeping, however it appears that this may be the culprit. A 12 seems extremely low, however I am new to this. So, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what my next step is. Obviously this is something I'd like to take care of as quickly as possible. Any help or suggestions would be fantastic. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AHallAllDay View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm Adam. I'm 33. I eat good, am in the gym at least 6 days a week and have a physically active job. I rarely drink alcohol and I don't eat sugar or snacks. I just got lab results back and my T levels were at a 12. Yes, a 12. They said 300 is the lowest I want to be. I've been on the verge of getting tested for BiPolar due to anxiety, moodiness, lack of energy, and trouble sleeping, however it appears that this may be the culprit. A 12 seems extremely low, however I am new to this. So, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what my next step is. Obviously this is something I'd like to take care of as quickly as possible. Any help or suggestions would be fantastic. Thanks!
    It's hard to determine what your exact number is without a unit of measurement given, such as ng/dl, pg/ml, etc. However, if it is either of those (those are the two most common) then it is low by any standard, extremely.

It sounds like you may be a good candidate for testosterone replacement therapy. And that's my advice, find out if you are. This is something we can help you with if interested, just give us a call.