Hello all...

I am a bit frustrated and I need to get some answers. I found your website after spending some time looking for a second opinion regarding considering Low T. I have not yet had a blood test to see my own numbers but my symptoms seem to be indicative of Low T as a possible culprit. I am 44 years old, Caucasian, 6'3" 270. I am a former professional baseball player and am in pretty decent shape and am very active. This is what is happening to me:

I am losing muscle mass in my legs
I am losing sexual desire...my erections are still ok, not as good as before...but my desire for sex has dropped steadily over the past 2-3 years...and my wife is hot.
I am down frequenly...it is very noticeable...I am also somewhat irritable and have tracked it for a couple of years now
My joints ache after workouts and cardio work...especially the few days following...I never used to have
I have a marked decrease in energy

My Kaiser doctor refuses to test my testosterone...Does this sound like something I should look into? Can you refer to me to an expert I can actually call and talk too? I like the information on this site but I was a bit turned off by your obviously automated "live chat". It took me 10 seconds to figure out there was not an actual person on the other end.

Any help of how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!