Hi.for the.last 20 yrs I have just.been dog tired been to Dr lots of times they run blood test say can't find anything wrong and tell me I'm depressed take this. Which I do for a while none of the anti depressants work its been a vicious circle. Anyways I've been researching the internet and I see low t can.cause same symptoms low energy brain fog so after twisting my Dr arm to test me he does and it comes back at 134ng/dl and second test a little higher which I forced him to redo a month later. He tells me to just have more sex to bring it up. Anyways I told him I want t shots if this is why I feel like hell I want my life back. So he gives me a 100 Mg every 3 weeks had my first shot a week ago so I guess my questions are is that enough to bring my levels up and do you really think that this could really make me that tired. I can't remember what it feels like to be normal feeling if you know what I mean if this helps it will be like winning the lottery. Well thanks guys I will keep u up to date on my progress. I do have a app with a urologist in 2 weeks.