Greetings from The Old Dude!

I feel very fortunate to have found this forum at LowTestosterone.com. I'm 59 yrs old with all the classic textbook symptoms of low T, and am currently researching all the different local doctors and clinics that specialize in treating this problem. It's really crazy how many different "clinics" there are out there claiming to be the experts in this field. I'm taking my time investigating these different doctors/clinics before I decide on a course of action.

My primary care physician was basically worthless. As I described my symptoms to him in detail, his brilliant response was that I'm experiencing what happens in the normal aging process, and that I was fine. I wonder if the good doctor would consider it normal for me to want to choke his little chicken neck right then and there? Frustrating, to say the least.

I've realized that I need to take personal responsibility for my well being, since the standard of care utilized here in the states by most doctors isn't going to do squat for you, except mask symptoms and treat you after the fact.

At any rate, I hope to continue my educational process here on this forum, and learn as much as I can in the next couple of months. Nice to meet you all.