Thread: I know I'm an idiotbut help

I know I'm an idiotbut help

okay I had my lab work done now I'm taking testosterone 125 once a week my estrogen started at 80..I started taking Arimidex now it's at 6 T.. But it's still too high what is the range I should be shooting for? I have brain fog I have belly fat that I can not get rid of no matter what I do my arms and leg are tone but no matter what I do belly fat will not disappear..hardly any eretions either

Quote Originally Posted by ribman View Post
    okay I had my lab work done now I'm taking testosterone 125 once a week my estrogen started at 80..I started taking Arimidex now it's at 6 T.. But it's still too high what is the range I should be shooting for? I have brain fog I have belly fat that I can not get rid of no matter what I do my arms and leg are tone but no matter what I do belly fat will not disappear..hardly any eretions either
    IF you are saying your E is at 6, that is WAY too low. The belly fat may not disappear, that requires diet and exercise and if you had a lot of belly fat for a long time, it will stick around. Erections are probabluy related to the E level, read the forum, you need BOTH E and T to be right. You didn't say what your T is at now?