Thread: Low-T I'm Told

Hybrid View

Low-T I'm Told

Fellas, I was just told today by my doctors office that my levels are low. 47 years old, 210, 6'1". Levels were 222 with range of 250-827. Labs done by Quest Labs. Definitely tired, workouts can be good but feel exhausted after. I'm not getting that workout rush I used to after a workout. Have seemed to have lost some muscle mass. Typically I'd feel good until around 11:00 or so. Don't have ED issues I know of. Will say I'm not "driven" as I once was. But I feel like trying to push through a wall and can't. Seems the wall is getting taller and thicker. Mind is constantly in a fog, head rings, decent appetite. Average to above average diet. Work out 4-5 times per week. Swim, lift, cardio. 1 hour total. Not dropping weight, but not gaining really. Do have Hashimotos, but take thyroid meds. Numbers are good, in range. Can provide those if needed. I get another testosterone test tomorrow to be sure of results. Any advice? I'm definitely anywhere near the same person I was 4-5 years ago. But sometimes I feel like I'm 70!

Do you have a specific question?