Hello All,

forgive me ahead of time for the long winded post.

Went to a concierge type Test center recently and had a test level of 87.2 (apparently). I'm 39, go to the gym 3-4 times a week and I'm not overweight. 5/11, 165. No ED (at all).

For years i have been trying to combat low energy, forget everything, constant fog, no motivation...etc. Not depressed though. I have tried every single supplement out there. earlier this year i even went to my PCP and got prescribed ritalin because I clearly have all the symptoms and have known this for many many years. I took it for 1 month and saw no improvements so i stopped taking it.

I recently was listening to a podcast by Jay Campbell about TRT and thought HOLY CRAP...all of these symptoms sound exactly like what I have been experiencing for years! So I immediately made my appt with a local Mens Wellness Center.

I had no idea what to expect. I hardly ever go to the doctor, and am 100% self pay. I was taken aback by the nonchalant demeanor of the Dr. I'm not sure how these appts normally go at a concierge type office. Is it possible that i have only an 87.2 test level?

Once he gave me my test level, which was written in hand print on the backside of a paper, he immediately suggested I speak to the billing guy. Whom wrote on a post it note that I needed 26 TRT shots over the coarse of a year. A total of $2999. Not a big deal if this all works...but less than 1 week after my very 1st appt, they had already sold my year contract to a 2nd party who sent me a letter regarding the change.

I guess being new to this whole concierge type service is new to me. Is my test level of 87.2 a crock or very possible? Is this billing thing a concern? Do other similar office operate in this manner?