Thread: 30 and recently tested for low T

30 and recently tested for low T

Recently turned 30 and exhibited all the symptoms of low T, Ed, no labido, love handles, depression/anxiety with insomnia, loss of drive and concentration. I am fairly active and eat as healthy as possible with occasional alcohol consumption. My dr tested my testosterone and it came back at 6.97 nmol/l which from what I understand is equivalent to 200 ng/dl I was told this was within the range so my symptoms aren't due to testosterone deficiency. Upon researching further I found different opinions on the optimal range for my age. It appears from what others are saying my level is low. Anyone else experience something similar? Would love to get some input as I am at a loss at this point.

Good luck, I'm new also. Advice is not very forthcoming on this forum unfortunately.

Hessles and others - you may want to try Beyond Human Testosterone Booster my friend. Should definitely provide you with more energy and an increased libido. Anyways, good luck to you but you can buy this product on many sites - just Google it.